- Welcome to St. Tudno’s
- Map and Directions
- Saint Tudno
- History of St. Tudno’s
- Fabric of St. Tudno’s
- St. Tudno’s Churchyard
- Services at St. Tudno’s (complete)
- Events at St. Tudno’s
- The Friends of St. Tudno’s Church
- Prayers for St. Tudno’s Church
St. Tudno’s Church on the Great Orme has been a site of Christian worship since the 6th century, when the Celtic monk Tudno (pronounced “Tidno”) brought the word of God to the people here.
St. Tudno’s is a place of pilgrimage, peace and prayer and is an active place of worship within the Parish of Llandudno. Services include the popular open air services during the summer, which have been celebrated since at least 1857. Monthly services are held during winter, including Carols by Candlelight and the Easter Vigil, and there are special celebrations on St. Tudno’s Day, 5 June.
The Friends of St. Tudno’s Church support the ministry, mission and maintenance of the church and assist the parish Churchyards Committee in management of the churchyard.
Please look at the other St. Tudno’s pages for more information on services and events, opening times, prayers, the history of the church and wildlife in the churchyard.