The organ is a three manual instrument with more than 2,500 pipes. It was originally built in the late 19th century by William Hill. It was rebuilt in 1926 by Rushworth and Dreaper of Liverpool and apart from some tonal modifications and solid state console additions it remains much the same as it was then and is still considered to be one of the finest instruments in North Wales.
Each August there is a programme of lunchtime organ recitals.
Information on Holy Trinity Choir can be found here.