|The entrance to Holy Trinity Church Car Park is on the south west of the churchyard on Trinity Square.|
If using satellite navigation, use the postcode LL30 2RB to take you to the car park entrance. Note: this is not the postcode for Holy Trinity Church.
This is a “pay and display” car park and is open to members of the public. No charge is payable for those attending Sunday morning services provided vehicles are removed before 1 pm.
|Up to 2 hours||£1|
|Up to 3 hours||£1.50|
|Up to 4 hours||£2|
|Up to 8 hours||£5|
|Overnight (6.00 pm to 8.00 am)||£2|
Terms and Conditions
The following is a summary of the arrangements, rules and conditions for all parking in the grounds of Holy Trinity Church as set out by the Parochial Church Council. The co-operation of all those people using the facility will be appreciated.
- Any one person parking a vehicle within the Church grounds enters a contract with the Parochial Church Council and agrees to accept these terms and conditions.
- Only cars, motorcycles and small vans are permitted to use the car park. NO MOTOR HOMES.
- Vehicular Entrance and Exit for parking purposes in the main car park shall only be through the south access at the rear of the Church.
- The west access may only be used as an entrance by church officials, vehicles dropping and collecting people, and other deliveries/collections.
- Only church officials on church business are permitted to park in the seven spaces in the west car park (ie by the hall entrance).
- Everyone except a church official on church business must obtain a parking ticket from either of the two machines. If a machine is unserviceable, please use the other machine. Church officials on church duty using either car park must possess a valid permit to park.
- The ticket or permit must be displayed prominently on the dash/windscreen so that its details may be clearly visible from outside the vehicle.
- Vehicles should be parked neatly within the marked spaces. Parking is not permitted outside of the designated spaces.
- Those attending Holy Trinity Church services on Sunday mornings may do so without obtaining a ticket but the Pay & Display arrangement will operate from 1pm.
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risk.
- Parking will be monitored at regular intervals. Failure to comply with these conditions could result in the use of this car park being denied.
- The current tariff is displayed on the machines.
- The Parochial Church Council reserves the right to change or amend these conditions if it deems it necessary.